aquabocci.co.uk take your privacy very seriously and treat all your personal information as confidential.
When setting up an account, you will be asked to provide us with your name, billing address and delivery address details, your email address, telephone number and a password. We will also require your credit/debit card details, when you are placing an order.
We may also collect information about you such as your name, address and contact details where you set up an account.
We may obtain information about your usage of our site to help us develop and improve it further.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
We use your information for the following purposes:
• To serve website content to you
• To handle orders, deliver products, process payments and refunds and provide statements
• To communicate with you about your orders
• To update our records and generally maintain your account with us
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and your contact details
• For our statistical or survey purposes to improve our services to you.
• To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our site and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf
• To contact you by email, post with information on new products and promotions.
• If you consent, to notify you by email and or mail of new aquabocci products, promotions, competitions and special offers that may be of interest to you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your information to members of our company for the purposes listed above.
We will not disclose your information to any third party outside of our company except under the following limited circumstances.
We may disclose your personal information to carefully selected service providers and agents who operate elements of our web site service and process data on our behalf. These may include businesses who provide technology services such as hosting for our servers and email distribution and business partners who provide delivery fulfillment services.
Where such disclosures are made, this will be under contractual arrangements with us and carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Act.
We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop the website and our services and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual
In assessing your request for goods or services, we may use your information for the purposes of the prevention and detection of fraud.
We may also disclose your personal information to our subsidiaries and affiliated companies and any successors in title to our business.
We do not hold your credit card details. Financial transactions take place directly and securely with our payment handling provider.
If you believe your details are incorrect you can amend your details by logging onto your ‘My Account’ on our site.
DIRECT MARKETING AND NEWSLETTER
You may sign up to our Newsletter by ticking the appropriate box during registration, or separately on our Newsletter sign up page if you do not wish to establish an account yet. If you wish to unsubscribe from our Newsletter contact list, you should:
• e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
• click on "unsubscribe" at the bottom of the email
• log into "My Account" on the website and edit your account details
Please allow up to 5 days for unsubscribe requests to be processed
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Our site uses up-to-date industry procedures to protect your personal information. We also protect the security of your data during transmission using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption software. Further information on our security practices can be found by clicking on the following link: information page.
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you via our site.
Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. If you want to know how to do this please look at the help menu on your browser. However, if you do not accept cookies your user experience on our site may be affected and you will be unable to purchase products from our site.